ChartZoom is your Free Online EMR Consultant.
Let us help you find the best EMR Software vendor for your needs!
We will quickly match you with three to six electronic medical records providers in your area. They will provide you with free quotes, with no obligation. First, tell us what you are looking for – answer these questions and click Continue:
Centricity EMR Software -
From GE’s Introduction: Centricity® Electronic Medical Record (EMR) from GE Healthcare is a proven ambulatory system.
Relied on by more than 30,000 clinicians nationwide, Centricity EMR software puts information at the center of care – and at your fingertips. Physicians and staff can spend less time tracking down lost charts, searching for radiology images, or calling the lab for results, and more time with patients. Several partners offer great EMR hosting options.
With GE’s proven quality reporting solution, the GE Medical Quality Improvement Consortium (MQIC), Centricity EMR customers are able to feed quality metrics back into the care team’s workflow, driving behaviors that increase quality indicators and enabling participation in pay-for-performance programs.
With more than 20 years of successful implementations in settings ranging from solo practitioners to some of the nation’s largest healthcare organizations, Centricity EMR is an established solution backed by GE’s world-class service and support team.
From Allscripts, here are the advantages they highlight for their EMR software:
* Intuitive: Allscripts Professional thinks like you do. Its intuitive design mimics practice workflow, while its simple and flexible navigation mirrors a physician’s mindflow. And with anytime/anywhere access via your Apple iPhone, Blackberry or Windows Mobile device, Professional EHR puts you back in control of your day.
* Affordable: Allscripts Professional is the EHR that pays you back and there’s never been a better time to implement an Allscripts Professional EHR. Flexible financing options—including zero payments for the first six months—and a proven return on your investment make Allscripts Professional the clear choice. Plus, with the Allscripts Stimulus package, you can rest assured that your EHR will be stimulus-ready, no matter what.
* Connected: Allscripts Professional keeps your practice connected. Connected to over 50,000 pharmacies, connected to more national labs than anyone else, connected to virtually every major payor, and most importantly—connected to patients through the Allscripts Professional Patient Portal.
* Complete: With comprehensive Single EHR and PM/Claims Processing solutions bundled into one, Allscripts Professional has all the features you need in an EHR solution. The integrated Patient Portal and built in ePrescribing make it easy to keep your patients first. And hundreds of templates for well over 20 specialties come standard, so no matter what your specialty, Allscripts Professional EHR has you covered.
From eClinicalWorks, here are the advantages they highlight for their EMR software:
Modern Software Architecture
Either in a small practice or a large multi-specialty practice eClinicalWorks will scale to meet your needs. eClinicalWorks uses today’s software technologies from Microsoft and J2EE to develop a system that can run within your practice or your hosted data center. Access your charts from VPN connections, internet or a disconnected off-line mode.
Today’s wireless technologies like 802.11 allow mobility and freedom to do your charts in the examination room or at your desk.
eClinicalWorks uses secure XML to exchange data. The performance of eClinicalWorks in your office is significantly faster due to the use of modern technology.
eClinicalWorks offers its Enterprise Business Optimizer (eBO) to allow more dynamic reporting with drill-down and custom report writing based on meta-data.
Compare EMR with CompareEMR.com.
From Epic, here are the advantages they highlight for their EMR software:
Epic makes integrated software for mid-size to large medical groups and integrated healthcare organizations. One database spans clinical, access and revenue functions and extends into the home.
What makes Epic… Epic?
- Fast, scalable software for thousands of users.
- Pre-built content, workflows and reports.
- Strong focus on meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Award-winning EMR… ambulatory and inpatient
- Award-winning practice management.
NextGen Healthcare provides integrated electronic health record (EHR) and practice management systems, connectivity solutions, and revenue cycle management services for hospitals, health systems and physician practices.ChartZoom is your Free Online EMR Consultant. Let us help you find the best EMR Software vendor for your needs!
We will quickly match you with three to six electronic medical records providers in your area. They will provide you with free quotes, with no obligation. First, tell us what you are looking for - answer these questions and click Continue: